Our Marketing Plan
Marketing Your Home
Not all homes are created equal and neither are all REALTORS®. What sets us apart is our attention to the highest level of performance for our clients. It's reported that over 91% of all first inquiries regarding real estate use the Internet. Therefore, we've placed critical importance on the use of both technology and fundamental applications to insure you the most satisfaction throughout the process. They are as follows:
- Property Flyer - We prepare a professional marketing sales tool including graphics and highlights of your home to distribute to the brokerage community and potential buyers.
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) - Information about your home will be included in the Multiple Listing Service, a database of available properties accessible by real estate professionals. This included both local and regional MLS data bases.
- Other Brokers/Agents - We cooperate with and invite other brokers and agents in the community to tour your home in order to find a buyer.
- Relocation Connections - Prospects for your home also come from relocation services, corporations, executive search firms, and fellow associates who keep track of potential buyers and maintain relationships with former clients.
- The Internet - With approximately 90% of today's consumers utilizing the Internet for real estate information, we employ a robust set of tools and resources to make your home available for preview.
- Our company website
- Your property listed on the top 50 Real Estate Websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, etc.
- Map based MLS search, Listingbook
- IDX - your property listing marketed to cooperating brokers, search engines, home portals.
- Email property flyer alerts to current and past clients, agents and buyers, general public
- Spotlight property electronic brochure with specific domain name and city demographics
- Virtual tours for email and internet marketing
- Realtor.com direct connect leads (1,000's of them) We pay for specific targeted zip codes to market your listing in Danville, Dublin, San Ramon and pleasanton.
- Virtural tours and videos, youtube, etc.
Step 1: Preparing the Home for Sale
- Property Inspection - Before we list your home, we will inspect and identify improvements that could increase profit on the sale.
- Staging - If requested, a professional decorator will stage your home so it can be presented in its best possible light.
- Establishing Goals - Markets can fluctuate so it's important to establish your goals so that we can work hard to meet them.
- Listing Price - Establishing a competitive listing price is critical to the success of the sale. We use the most advanced CMA tools to derive the right price.
- Relocation - Prospects for your home also come from relocation services, corporations, executive search firms and fellow associates who keep track of potential buyers and maintain relationships with former clients.
- Referral of trades people / inspectors who can help you make repairs and improvements
- Digital photography - Once your home is ready to list, we will have professional quality color digital photos taken.
- Full-color property brochures - We prepare a professional marketing sales tool including graphics and highlights of your home to distribute to the brokerage community and potential buyers.
- Full-color postcards of your home will be designed and distributed at showings, open houses, public venues, and through direct mail.
- We will provide you with periodic status reports including buyer reactions to your home, allowing us to continually evaluate and reassess our marketing strategy.
- The Internet - We maximize your properties exposure to potential buyers by targeting the search engine's and website they visit most often. Your property will be listed on over 40 Real Estate websites.
- The Internet Data Exchange (IDX) is an electronic display of homes for sale listed in the MLS. Your home will appear in this Exchange.
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) - Information about your home will be included in the Multiple Listing Service, a database of currently available properties accessible by real estate professionals.
- Our Website features an entire feed of listings for all viewers who come to this site to search for homes.
- E-mail Updates - Our website also features an automated MLS search for clients who are seeking properties. They can initiate their search on our site and receive emails daily with listings that meet their criteria. Your home will be featured in that service.
Step 4: Showing Your Home
- Broker/Agent Open House - We will invite all local brokers and agents to view your home.
- Public Open House - Following the agent/broker open house we will hold a public open house and present your home to the general public.
- Marketing Kits - All materials regarding the promotion of your home i.e., flyers, brochures, business cards and media kits will be available on onsite.
- All calls and email inquiries regarding your home are followed up immediately.
- Our honest opinions and advice are stated clearly so you can make your best decisions.
- We treat all our clients with respect and professionalism.
- Your goals are our goals. We are a team